Monday, January 20, 2014

Week #20

Thanks for the story, that’s super cool, so I had my first experience baptizing someone this last Saturday, Kojima shimai is finally baptized! It’s so cool then my comp confirmed her on Sunday.
Things have been going pretty well so far the new language study plan has been working well so far at keeping me interested which is like crucial for me with learning things, I'm exited to keep it going, i think I've got another good 3 or transfers before I start feeling comfortable with it, but things are coming along. My comp and i are going o start eating allot healthier once we go shopping today so we shall see where that goes, and a really cool thing real quick, my comp had the phone in his pocket and took it out to do something and realized that he had but dialed someone we had never met but who was in he hospital and now wants us to come by and visit, super cool I’m thinking, the spirit works in mysterious ways.

One thing I’ve been doing allot of lately is reading Jesus the Christ I’m already half way through the thing and am loving every moment, the saviors life is so interesting and a wonderful example, I would strongly suggest the reading of it.

Oh yeah I need recipes, now healthy would be good, but also I want your recipe for short ribs dad that would make my day if I could have some of that wonderful stuff, and i kind of enjoy cooking now so send them all in,

That’s most all for now, ill leave you with this though, study the saviors life, he was and is incredible and your love for him will grow so much when you know that all he did and went through was for us from my own study i can truly testify that i love my savior Jesus Christ, i will never fully understand all he did for all of us or for me as an individual he knows all of our pain and all of our desires all of our need and all of our vices, he wants nothing but the best for us and has and has told us just how to do it "come fallow me" through this we commit to become his servant through it we become his friends and through i we become his children as the 2000 to Helaman, we can only become so much on our own, but through him there is no limit. Please don't fall astray; this is the only way,

I love you all with every particle of my being but greater than my love is heavenly fathers love and Christ's love, remember them.
I know this is where I need to be; I miss you, but not too much

Again, I love you

Elder Connor Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment