Monday, February 3, 2014

Week #22

I'm going o have to keep it short unfortunately cuz we have an appointment today pretty soon, but as a bit of an update, we had stake conference this last Sunday and zone conference on Monday hence the late emails, the conferences were great Auyagi Chourou of the 2nd quorum of the 70  trained us on Monday it was really good. that was all up north in Hiroshima so so we had to sleep over for two days at the apartment of that areas elders, it was lodes of fun though, we found a new investigator right before we left for Hiroshima and he is who we are teaching today, it should be good, the language is going well as always, its just these in between times, that my natural impatience sets in, but its good. Our recent convert's doing really well and came to Stake Taikai as well.
 
I really cant believe that is already February of 2014, in 7 months my mission will be half over and this past 5 months has gone by in a blur, I'm starting to see my old comps words turn to truth, the days are long but the weeks are short the months are shorter and in the time it took to say that the transfers over, but that's next week so there is  still more to do,
that kind of leads me into my message of the week, it is much the same idea as yours, dad.
The time we have is a gift, before we came to the earth we wanted nothing more that to prove our love to heavenly father, we knew it  would be hard, we knew some of us wouldn't make it but we knew that in the end it would be worth every pain every loss every impatient moment, please don't waste this chance. It's the only one we get to do it right. if you've fallen away you can come back. his atonement is exclusive to no one but we have to make the change. i love you all so much, I'm not perfect but I'll keep doing my best, all i ask, all heavenly father has asked is that you do the same.
 
I miss you all, but not too much
 
Your friend, brother, son etc.,
Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment