Monday, April 14, 2014

Week #32

I always love hearing from you guys, always serves to brighten the week even when its rainy. Good week this week, we had mensetsu(interviews ) with kaicho(president) and had conference the two days after that. mensetusu was on my b-day so when they found out they went and got ice cream and sang, that night the DL stayed at are place and the snuck a cake past me and a bunch of other stuff, needless to say it was a great b-day the guys here are great. 

Conference was awesome lots of really good talks; I need to make sure i make my notes a big part of my study for a wile. Area’s doing great accepted we’ve been pretty busy lately so doesn’t feel like allot of time for finding, but I’m hopeful to go back out this week for real.

Allergies have been hitting my comp and i a bit lately, not supper bad but enough that I cant comfortably wear contacts, so I went and picked up a pare of glasses, turns out now I actually like the glasses and may just keep the contacts in reserve for like spurts and stuff, we’ll see I guess, anyway that would be were all my personal money ended up in the end that and a new back pack. so ill say thank you so much since it came from you guys really.

I have been loosing weight but i also feel like I’m becoming a puny little girl, i have no weights to lift aside from my self, and wile pushups are great, some of the weight I’ve lost, i fear is from muscle.
but ill try my best to stay strong, my comp. Happened to, before his mission be a health fanatic for lack of a better term), so we have had some good health related talks, he going to be helping me be healthier from now on, from those talks I feel I have to send a voice of warning, diet soda is really bad, sorry mom, it my be absent in calories but it messes with you body systems, drastically accelerates cancer growth and possibility and messes with insulin levels which can lead to diabetes. While it’s better to stop drinking soda all to gather, if you must drink it drink non diet, I know the feeling however I may give in to an a and w now and then but not even once a week I think, I would suggest the same, gomen.

I’ll try to draw stuff when the opportunity presents itself, I really have wanted to, it just hasn’t been happening.

Any way today should be fun were headed to the big city of Naha Wich we are a few suburbs of, and will see some shops and stuff, so ya.

I’ll send a pic of me with glasses which in Japanese is (megane)
Anyway that’s all for now 
stay strong stay faithful stay diligent  just keep swimming and bring those who don’t have the gospel to the life the do not yet know, they will love you for it.
I love you all and pray that you will have success in your missionary efforts, and that you will start feeling better, 
Aishitemasuyo!
Ganbatekudasai!

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment