It's good to hear that your all doing
well seems like Emily's home coming has made some good excitement to mix things
up a bit, I wish I could be there for it, but I'm also exactly were I want and
need to be, shuri aria is doing really good right now we have allot of great
people coming out of the cement works,(cuz everything made out of cement here)
and the days are going by all too fast , I still feel like a 5th transfer and
I'm quickly approaching my 9th, it’s like watching the shuri life of my lst
comp. in myself, the year mark the year in japan is coming up in October, this
all goes by in a flash.
Our investigators are progressing
well and were finding new prepped people all the time.
One interesting thing that happened
was when we were at a cross walk my comp started talking to a guy standing
there then we here an "ahhhhhhhhh! from our right our investigator hiroko
san comes riding up on the side walk on her motor scooter and starts telling us
about the fish heads in the front basket that she got from work, and how they
will make a tasty soup, (she is a great cook), and how we should come over Monday
and eat fish soup, so that might happen today. She's fun, 70 years old and way
genki( healthy energetic).but ya fun experience.
Any way that’s all I can think of to
say right now sorry,
Love you guys, stay strong stay
faithful stay diligent, J.K.S.
Kemp chourou
No comments:
Post a Comment