Monday, December 29, 2014

Week #64


I do indeed have a p-day, we would die of starvation if we didn't, and we are low on food stuffs.
As for the long arduous wait since we last spoke, a few mannish things happened the movie was great I enjoyed it immensely and I'm know my costume for next Halloween, I’ll have to grow my hair out a bit, and lose the extra weight but I'm on the right track for the second one, (went for a 30 min run this morning) and I have a goal to be able to see my abs before the end of my mission.
We then had a junkai(splits) with the zone leaders, on Friday and I was with the Japanese one named nakabe chourou. We didn't have bikes that day and we had plans to go to a faraway mnt. My legs hurt that day but it was still way fun, he is one of the most fun nihonjin missionaries i know. It was strait dendo o Saturday and then we had church and a dinner at a member’s house, way good food and company.
As for plans today we are mostly taking it as a rest and then doing more fun things next week,
Sorry if it’s short today its only been four days though.
We found some new investigators on the junkai too; I’ll tell you more about them soon.

Anyway ruv u rots
Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent JKS
Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment