Monday, January 12, 2015

Week #66

Mom,
We’re on the cost so think Oregon coast style, cold and wet.
Best part would have to be the ward they are soooo nice and they are sooo strong, weirdest thing is that it’s so normal it’s just a suburb, with lots of rich people.
Sorry kind of boring.
Any way love you soooo much, just think of all the reasons you don’t miss us than you will be happy.
bubuy

Dad,
Ya, so those were some highlights of the week in pic form, I also got a video of me dual wielding the hammers and beating the rice out of that mochi. it was allot of fun and I want to see if I can do something to have it happen for a ward activity when I get back, just have to find a 120 lb. rock bole two giant wood long nose hammers and mochi rice, well see about that.

In other news I got the new tires I needed for my bike but this time there more like road bike tiers and so I'm so fast now and riding is way easier.
Two of our pi s turned into new investigators, but one ended up only writing a money donation for the church, he was a little weird. And the other one is this coming Sunday; I hope he's a little more interested.

Transfer calls today and were going to an island called miajima, it’s a big tourist destination and I can buy a katana, we see.

And lastly we had another good meal with members on Sunday and it was amaaaaaazing giyoza(potstickers) galore.
Anyway, love you soooo much
Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent JKS
And comeon beee happpyyyyyyyy!


No comments:

Post a Comment