Monday, January 26, 2015

Week #68

I'll probably have to send those pics next week, but I will.
As to this week it’s been kind of slow honestly we been trying to do allot of dendo but as the week went on the meeting of people has got less common and less people than usual want to listen its weird but on the upside an investigator from a while back came to stake conference! Name is miyahara san. as for other fun things we had a tacoyaki party taco yaki is the fried octopus doe balls they were soooooo good, lots of people crammed into a small rather dirty apartment of a recent convert, lots of fun, the mother of that RC is also an investigator, and always calls me bay max, from that new Disney movie.

We also had interviews with Prez. which was fun the highlight being the food made by our zone leader who is a way good cook? Cheese filled hamburger things potato soup salad rice banana jello thing, all way good. And I had to do some translation stuff for the new miss. cuz one of the APs is Japanese.
Anyway don't have much time; sorry next week will be much more inclusive of info and pics.
Love you
Stay strong stay diligent stay faithful JKS
Connor


Sounds fun ill enjoy the rest in St. George way more than usual after this,
as for the questions, we have rules as to children, no tickling holding letting the sit on your lap etc. but we play at a distance you could say, and sometimes I just pick them up by the ankle, and hold them a foot off the ground, occasionally the latch on to my leg like I would do to dad.

As for fasioncamo isn't weird here, most of the stuff from 10 years ago in America is still going strong here.

Any way love you!
PS. you mentioned that you were sending those summer sausages in a package but i don't remember if you said you had or were going to, i just haven't seen any thing yet so I wasn't sure. sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment