Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Week #83

Just toss two out there before I forget, in Okinawa, there's a way big aquarium in my first area but I never went, and then in Fukuoka there is hakata ramen which is supposed to be super good, but those are just two small things off the top of my head.

Anyway, on to my week, nothing super interesting, but we did get fed allot, had tons of service opportunities, I feel like my prayers were defiantly answers there, most people here are reluctant and unwilling to accept your help for anything, we ask everyone we meet if there's anything we can do for them but nothing up until this week. And we got fed well for one of them.
We also had a long awaited lesson, just yesterday, which was way good but we ended up dropping the investigator, too bad but it was a good experience for my about said experience he lives an hour bike ride away and it was pouring rain all the way there and back, thank goodness for rain gear. We also went this week to the outskirts of our area, to a member’s house for a meal SUPER good and the place they live is WAY pretty. I'll send pics.

Well another transfer gone, in a flash I'm what the mission calls old, that's weird, but I usually don't have too much time to think on it, I've defiantly been having restful sleep accepted when the mosquitoes buz in my ears at night and wake me up, WHY DO THEY WANT MY CHUBBY BLOOD? But really I don't know how they get in or where they hide during the day.

Not sure what will happen for transfers but I don't think I'll have another one and done like last transfer, but we’ll see. I'll let you know when I know.

Anyway, rub you so much,
Kemp chourou




No comments:

Post a Comment