Monday, June 1, 2015

Week #85

Glad to hear things are going well, I asked the mission prez. About what I'll be looking at as far as rules and stuff during the ten days, he said I should try and be as missionary as I can at least look it and don't swim and stuff but I don't have to wake up a 630 or anything, sad that there's no hotel swimming pools but it won't be a big change or anything.

Things  have been normal up until yesterday, my comps getting e- transferred and I'm becoming a 3 man with the other two here for the rest of the transfer. Someone went home for medical reasons.

So the coming weeks will be a bit different but we will see how it goes, I’ve been comps with both of them before as well.

We had interviews yesterday which are why I'm emailing today. And that was the whole day since the place we do it is a 3 hour train away. Ate lunch/ dinner with the district, and headed home.
Playing more basketball today and we saw my comp off this morning. Fun fun.
On investigators we have right now Fuji san reminds me so much of Sam aunt Margo’s Sam.
Similar personality two four yea round twin boys, hope to see things start going well with him.
Anyway that's mostly it for now, love you tell me if you have any questions.
Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent, JKS

Kemp chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment