Monday, February 24, 2014

Week #25

No jokes!?! I'm hurt.
But not really.
    Thank you for answering my call about the recipes, more or less i need healthy stuff of course although we can have something really good every once and a wile, mostly things using vegetable, I'm restricted to a stove a small toaster microwave and rice cooker so no oven stuff, other than that I’m pretty much good of any thing you like, i just need more variety.

I’m starting to do video journals, and ill wright down any big things that happen, iv done it for like 10 days now and I really like it, I feel like its easier to get out all that’s on my mind and its visible so that’s cool, I’m sending home my first SD with journals, i want to switch between 2 SD’s and send the other one home have you guys empty it and send it back if you could, and I'll continue to do that same thing so you guys can see me and what’s going on, where I'm at and such, i thought that might be kind of good for both of us, tell me what you think.

  the week was pretty good, lots of travel, we went to Fukuoka again for elder Webber's 2nd appointment both times we've taken he Shinkansen which is cool, i goes way faster than all other travel, 45 min by shink rather than hours by bus, so yeah way better. Sorry that’s the bullet train for you guys. Its like an airplane inside but way more comfortable, much less cramped and stuff.

  weather has been getting steadily warmer i cant wait till spring though for a little while it will be really hot cuz we don't get to lose the suits till the end of march, but such is life, at least I'm not in Okinawa the summers there are supposed to be bad  especially with the island humidity although I'm right on the ocean so we'll see how it is here,

You know what’s weird, I'm turning 19 next transfer, that’s really weird, also how fast this is all flying by i mean its really fast, i feel like it was just yesterday that i left you guys in the MTC drive way, then all the wonder of being in japan and now this all seems like every day life, i mean i recognize that everyone and everything is really small but it just seems so normal, i mean when did a Prius start looking like a medium sized car, I'll be honest its all leaving me quite confused.

Anyway we are slowly starting to get back out there as the weather gets better, the language is beginning to catch on, and things are progressing well this work moves forward like crazy.

As a spiritual message today my comp has told me. Repent ye repent ye all ye end of my house and friends and such, in the midst of our lives we sometimes forget that repentance is something we need always, its not always just saying sorry for single acts either, life needs to be a constant repentance process always striving to root out those things which are not good and live the commandments always, we cannot do this alone even if it seems like we can if we are not trying to improve something about ourselves every day something is wrong and we need to stop and think about our current life direction, pray always and stay humble, recognize that the fact of life is that we make mistakes every day and by ourselves we can't

Overcome a single one of those mistakes, because the price for a single sin is an eternity of separation from God and guilt for that sin, the only way they can be paid for with any hope of salvation I through the atonement of Christ and through that repentance that is what enduring to the end means, not holding your ground but moving forward,

i love you all, never forget your savior, cuz he didn't ever forget you first, love your savior because he loved you first, repentant and accept the saving he is offering because he paid the price first.

Stay strong, stay faithful, stay diligent, stay loving, stay repentant your the best, I love you.
Bubby,
Elder Kemp 

No comments:

Post a Comment