konnichwa,
Happy to receive the recipes
though seeing the ingredients now for the spare ribs I've been doing
more or less just that but without the marinating iv been finding a few
good ways to cook here and there and its been going well, another thing to
add to the list of cook-able's is fish, unfortunately for most of the
things made using canned products, we don't see much of them here
unfortunately but it kind of forces me to cook with fresh veggies any
way so its all good.
To answer your question about the letter from kaicho,
we became co senior this transfer, didn't really change much since
webber choro has been out twice as long as me, but they send the letter
any way.
So we had zone taikai (conference) this week, yesterday
actually, kaicho and the APs trained us about planning and teaching and
related subjects, it was really good and its made me think a lot, I
really hope to improve from it and will strive to every day I've got.
Here's a question for ya pops, how did you make
proselytizing activities fun? Cuz any one who does any housing or
streeting more or less receives the countless way of saying "NO" quite a
few times so how do you keep things fun?
I'll keep gambaruing every day, but I expect the same
from you all, to explain I will go through my end statements which I
always send, stay stong- satan's got an army on his side to work against
you every day and is a master at what he does but no skill can stand up
to the power we can receive from heavenly father, when you stand firm
and have the foundation of faith that he builds us on nothing in this
world can break your spirit,
stay faithful- we live in a world where the things around us change
all the time, values are lessening and morals dwindling we however know
the one who never changes (I am the same yesterday today and forever),
we can always hold on to the lord teaches us because it never changes i
may become more specific more understood but it doesn't change and if we
have the faith to hold on especiallyto it especially when there seems
talwayso be a batter way or no end, the blessings will be opened to us,
we will see and understand what heavenly father wants for us.
stay diligent- always work forward you cant ever let yourself say
your done enough keep learning keep praying keep repenting keep serving
others enduring to the end doesn't mean sitting it out it means doing
the work through it, if we aren't moving forward we're moving backward.
I love you all so much, your the best family and
friends an 18 year old kid serving his Lord in a strange country could
ask for.
Stay strong, stay faithful, stay diligent, and just keep swimming; through it all.
Your son, freind, brother,
Elder Connor Kemp
No comments:
Post a Comment