Thanks
for the encouragement there, thankfully we don't get doors slammed in
our faces here everyone is super polite the worst we get is when people
say "kekko desu." Things here are going well, and our
investigators are doing well, we reactivated a dropped investigator and are
working hard with him we have a few exiting things we intend to try to
help all of them right now. The language is going well
although I've fallen back into a study slump I'm bored of the study method
so its not very effective any more, if you have any ideas i'll try them. On the bright side I did learn a lot while it lasted and I feel like
understanding is becoming easier, its harder to translate now than it is
to just accept things in Japanese, I look forward to more progress.
So
as a health up date I started my mission an uncomfortable 310 lbs I
currently weigh 270 and it continues to go down each week. I feel
a lot more energy and we run a mile every Wednesday and Saturday and I can do the whole thing finally. Pushups are easier too!
Things
really are great out here I'm loving and learning more each day and am
so grateful for this opportunity to serve Heavenly Father. If you can
find a book at Deseret Book called the "Power Of An Everyday Missionary",
it's fantastic and it will help with all aspects of member missionary
work, it doesn't seem intimidating at all now, READ IT!
That's all I've got time for now sorry. Thanks for all that you guys do have done and are, I love you all so much!
Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent, just keep on a swimming.
Love, your son, brother and friend
Connor
No comments:
Post a Comment