I wish I could aspire to the level of Nephi but i don't think
I'm quite as good at following the spirit or at visions or obedience all things
i want to work on, excepting the visions cuz that's not really my choice, but
you know what I mean...
But any way its time for the rest of the story I suppose. Now
where was I, oh ya so we're back for dinner near the same time as the other two
missionaries we live with, and guess who is the cook of the apartment,
meeeeeee! Yaaa, so I start making something, I don't usually know what until
the end, but usually rice or pasta with a mix of veggies meat or tofu and sauce
and there's a hundred different variations that can be done there. After eating
my fantastically amateur meal it's time to head out again. Now the following
evening can take a number of turns but know for now it involves dendo, ;)
but ya we get back on the bikes and go have some more fun in the jungle,
maybe we have a lesson, or something, and then around 8:45 its time to get back
with some streeting along the way back in at 8:58 or so. Then we do something, what, you may ask, well you will have to find out next time on Dragon Ball Z... i
mean my dendo life.
Ya, this week was good we found a new investigator name Shou and will meet this Saturday, and we're working with a lot of people to get
them up and running as investigators!
It's weird to think that I'm over humpday now it passed
like nothing and I feel like I need more time to do things! The days are
just getting shorter from here, but I'll give it all I've got for this last year
and do all I can for Japan.
Pray for these people, the prepared ones are here, pray that
they will find us or that we will find them we will do the same here, it's just
a matter of timing we just have to be ready when they are and when the Lord is,
so always being ready is the only effective way, dakara gambarimasu (because of
that I'll do my best)
Any way, love you guys so much, have fun with your new daughter
but don't let her get all wamp. tell her to follow the schedule and just fill
it with service like cleaning my room or something like that.
but as always stay strong stay diligent stay faithful stay
diligent, J.K.S.
Elder Kemp
No comments:
Post a Comment