And now the rest of the story, so after lathering on the sunscreen we file out the door slipping on our shoes at the genkan cuz you don't wear you shoes inside in Japan, then while still by the door to our fourth floor apartment, we pray to our one true Father in Heaven to allow us a successful dendo experience and safety as we go.
Prepped, planed, studied and protected we get to the bikes and get out there heading for any number of different people; less actives, members, investigators, potential investigators,etc. or maybe just dendo of an area of houses. Talking to every male as we go cuz were not allowed to street contact woman, most say no, in the form of a raised hand in the sumimasen gesture (excuse me). But occasionally running into those prepared people,asking questions, kamisama nitsuite kangaita koto ga arimasu ka, have you ever thought about God, jinse no mokateki wa nanda to omoimasu ka, what do you think the purpose of life is, and many other things, and then the time roles around to 4:45 and its time to get back for dinner, I'll tell you what I made next time when I tell the rest of the story.
This week's been another fun one the start of a new transfer, new comp. and new goals. The transfer looks promising! We have two new solid investigators and our progressing investigators now has a baptism date! He's really doing great.
I wouldn't say my Japanese is so good that I don't have to think, but, I can say most of what I want without too much effort, so that's going well enough! I'll keep on studying hard every day though!
My comp is great, his name is elder Shriver, I'm actually older than him not by much but that's weird! He's doing great as well, way hard worker.
Any way I hope you all have fun with the beach front prop. and the new barbi, throw some shrimp on there for me pops.
No comments:
Post a Comment