Monday, August 4, 2014

Week #45

And now the rest of the story, comp. study comes to a too quick end leaving me wondering if we a prepared enough for the lesson we have that day, i move into language study, making flash cards essentially prepared to learn through out the day, sometimes just righting out lesson plans in Japanese.
after coming to an abrupt end that many times goes unnoticed, but its lunch time and I got to make some food put the rice in the cooker cut up veggies and meat start um a frying then make a sauce, a pretty average Japanese meal, one hour later, its time to get out of the apartment and go dendo it up, but you will have to see what that's like next time, when I tell the rest of the story.
So yeah I do indeed want some of that cobbler, ahh camp Bradley that's natsukashi,(nostalgic) I remember I used to think the bike ride to the lake was hard, it would be so easy now, I bike more than that every ten minutes, I also remember going to Sun Valley all the time that was always fun but yeah it's expensive.
We've been having a lot of rain lately which is always fun and had an unexpected typhoon a few days ago but it was only the edge so we could dendo in the evening,
Are progressing investigator shirasuna san is doing way good, he is the college student i don't know if I told you about him yet, he is studying Japanese traditional style art, and is way smart gets the lessons way good despite my terrible teaching.
We have a lot of other great people were working with and hope to get them to investigators than to new members. pray for them please. shirasun, hiroko, izumi, uechi, kameyama, touyama, .
Any way, I did get the shoes and there great, my others have holes now so those were a huge blessing, unfortunately if I keep losing weight again like I have been lately my close will be way loose soon, as for suits right now my brown one it like wearing a robe its so loose, and I cant were my black suite pants I just were my new slacks and the jacket and it matches it well enough, I'll keep looking for a suite here but it doesn't look like it yet.
any way love you guys so much
stay strong stay faithful stay diligent
J.K.S. 
Love,

Elder Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment