Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week #44

6:30am got to wake up, got say my praaaayer!, or not that would be a pain to do it all in friday format,
but ya that then after fulfilling Thanksgiving to our one true father in heaven, i get up of the hard ground placed foot on which used to be uncomfotable but at some point was lost in the exastion of too many fulfilling days.
 
After folding the bed into threads to clear floor space, i begin an energetic routine of morning workout, pushups sit ups and the like, I think to my self when did I become a morning person? I don't know. The mission has many miracles I suppose, after a quick breakfast of granola cereal, or a variation of toast my turn for the shower comes along, steping into shower room, the initial duck of my head under the door way has be come habitual, moving on from the shower I dress in a clean white shirt, slacks and a tie. 8:00 roles around time to begin study, a prayer to start off, my personal study of thirst the scriptures then on to various gospel topics relating to the things we will teach that day. 9:00 the well known ring of the alarm goes off, time for companion study, but you will have to stay tune for that when i tell the rest of the story.

I'm figuring I'll do it in like 3 or four parts, cuz im slow at typing sorry.

any way, had a fun week leading up to transfer calls today, which could go in any way shape or form, and we have a lesson today, never like having lessons on p-day just hard to stay focust but it's ok, well ganbaru, had a j-dub prosolighted our apartment, fun fun, still hot as ever, but fun as ever too, also had a really amazing dinner at a members house which totaly saved us cuz we dont have a lot of food in the apartment right now, but serviving.

but ya the norm
hot humid, ancestor worship and lots of biking, 
and the gospel doctrine's teacher made me do squats a bunch as part of the lesson, its hard to walk, biking works mussles differant than squats do.
 
my year mark is coming up soon midlife crisis, what do missionaries do for that?

any way, stay strong stay faithfull stay dilligent, J.K.S.
love ya baaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment