Monday, July 21, 2014

Week #43

Yeah, the typhoons here aren't that big of a deal, it was the same strength as hurricane Katrina, and thats just futsu (normal) here , all the buildings are made of concrete so not much phases them, on that note we have another one coming in a few days it would seem it was in the Philippines last I checked, but we'll see.

My week's been good we've been working really hard this week to hit those higher goals and got them most days, on the down side we haven't had any new investigators but a ton of potentials that we really want to start working with here soon.

Weathers been as hot and humid as ever, being soaked is the norm.

Japanese is going good it's mostly just about doing anything I can to keep learning more now cuz I can speak about most all I want to, I'm just going through more vocab and new grammar principles I do need to speak it more with the other elders, then I'll find what I need to learn, if you have any language learning tips, please.

I'll keep up working my best and doing all I can to help these people with the little time I have.

Work your hardest too! We're all part of a wonderful work here, I love you guys and miss you but not too much.

stay strong stay faithful stay diligent, JKS
Elder Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment