Monday, July 14, 2014

Week #42

So yeah the typhoon, that, well, it's fantastically boring, we spent the night in Yonabaru area in those elders' apartment, cuz its bigger, and we couldn't leave for the whole day, not to mention, after thinking and treating this day as a p-day for the first few hours, we get a txt from Hombu saying, today is not a p-day call every one in your area book, which we didn't have on us, so it was a big long day with nothing to do but we couldn't play the bored games or draw or nothing cuz it was still womp (by the that's the term used here for disobedient, it comes form the word wampaku, which means naughty) but yeah so it was a little boring but, that's the past and we are now, so we had a great day on Saturday, talked to a ton of people and stuff, were really trying to have that same sort of thing all this week.
   
So happy to here about Peter or soon to be second elder Kemp, I definitely want to here more if I can.
Your right about the weather here about the same temp but with 100 % humidity, needless to say I'm always soaked, but it don't bring me down, but no really it's hot, I currently have a 3 leveled farmers tan, upper arm death, lower bicep wight and forearm normal tone, this is the darkest I've ever been in my life.
 
Were still working strong with the investigators we found a bit ago and working to strengthen many potentials, more or less thats what we've been doing and what we intend to do for this week.

Any way love you guys, if you want to know anything specific about any thin just ask, I'm not sure what else to say there.
 
I know I'm out here doing the most important work ever, even if I'm not quite worthy of that honor, I'll keep working my hardest and you all do the same, always remember to stay strong stay faithful stay diligent, and J.K.S. always
 
Love you guys,
 
Elder Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment