So this week was pretty standard
we're working with some great people and there really progressing and
learning, weather was hot and really humid, I mean, like we go out for an
hour and that's all it takes to be soaked, but its fun and even though
I'm still white as the driven snow mostly, my exposed skin has now
become and average skin color!
The 4th went by without much notice I don't live near any military bases, but the week was still a good one.
Well
on the exiting note tomorrow we have a typhoon coming to Japan, category
5, maybe the worst in recorded history, you can read all about it on
CNN. Thankfully Okinawa is built for those things and my patriarchal
blessing alludes to me having a family so I've got to live through it,
right?
But ya, if I'm ok you here from me next week!
But no really I;ll be fine it will be an experience, but Tuesday is an inside day for us, Kicho orders it.
Love you guys so much,
stay strong, stay faithful, stay diligent, JKS
Connor Kemp Chourou

No comments:
Post a Comment