Monday, June 30, 2014

Week #40


Cool, not a lot of time now and I'm the slowest reader in the world so I'll print off the story and read it after wards,

Anyway, this week was good for us too, temperatures in the 90`s with 100% humidity 3 or 4 times getting caught in a torrential downpour but that's just the rainy season still kicking, but hey being soaked head to tow in cool rain is better than the same by mug and sweat, so i like the rainy days.
Yeah, this transfer marks the longest I've been with one comp. I'm glad its with Elder zim, he's a lot easier to work with than Webber, who i loved, but it was an up hill battle, but ya with those goals we set, we reached some and got close to others, we way amped up the level we usually go for so of course it was going to be a struggle but, because of the work, this was probably one of my most full and effective weeks, of the mish, and were going to keep shooting for higher, we have 2 investigator's we're meeting with regularly, Tatetsu San (50 years old) and Shirasena San (18), and a few other that are promising that we just have to set up some appointments with.

I've had the chance to draw a bit lately mostly just anime stuff but im going to try and get some more variety in to it soo., This last week or twio i finally started losing weight again, dropped about 10 lbs, probably, cuz weve been running low on food near the end of the month, consequently, no snacks and smaller meals, and I run in the mornings when I can, so I'll try to make that continue!
Language learning is futsu, so never quite enough, I have a constant study but my inner cookie monster wants Japanese now! I can teach, and communicate and that's what's important.
As for the things of today, were going to a habu (Okinawan viper) musium, the things have 4 fangs for the biting, kowai (scary).
Anyway love you guys a ton, stay strong, stay faithful, stay diligent, J.K.S.
Elder Connor Kemp 
**Here are some older pictures I haven't had a chance to post until now. -Samantha

 Connor's Companion getting treated at a holistic Doctor's office...
Connor getting treated at same dr's office... he started bleeding into the suction cups... that doesn't seem normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment