Have fun with the diet, we don't have a printer so I cant read as much as I’d like but send me just of the food you eat for it and I can figure things out.
So this week’s been crazy and has the prospect of more craziness to come, I'm not transferring, nor is my comp. but the other two missionaries in our area did and no one came to replace them, that’s right Shuri became two man, so we took on the rest of the area, their investigators, less actives, etc. its a lot of sorting and stuff visiting a lot of people and reading a lot of records not a lot of time to draw anymore, but we’re still having a good time.
Time will tell how this transfer will unfold.
Fun things this week:
My bike gear shifter broke and was stuck on the highest gear, great work out.
Our investigators who's been on vacation finally got back will soon start lessons again.
With the two other Elders gone our beds just got way softer with 4 mats instead of 2.
Went on junki (splits with our Japanese DL (happens every Saturday now) was fun.
Got bike gears fixed, better than a good work out.
Anyway those are more or less the interesting things that happened!
Sorry it’s short but I'm out of time.
Love you guys, stay strong stay faithful stay diligent, J.K.S.
Kemp Chourou
No comments:
Post a Comment