Thanks
for the update I love hearing how you guys are doing, with all the
emails this week it's evident all the crazy stuff thats gone down in the
last year or so, I can definitely say that I've grown but its hard to
tell sometimes, all the kids I knew back home are going on missions,
sounds like a crazy but beautiful time I'll be exited to see them when
were all back!
We have seen a lot of great
things this week; 3 new investigators and others progressing, my time in Shuri has been made worth the effort! The Lord is truly blessing us and I can't but do my best to pay back a small bit with my effort.
Weather's
been a little cooler here which is way nice when your biking every were
for hours, Japanese is mostly a back ground thing mostly cuz I can
speak a lot and get most, but I'm still trying my best to learn, no
substitute for the hard work, we are having a zone p-day to day so thats
exiting, and a bid training this week as well, I'll tell you how those
go.
We had two investigators at church this week and there doing way good! I'm exited for them!
I'm happy that you are all doing so well send me pics of any thing or any one you can and I'll do the same as soon as I can,
Love you guys and miss you but not too much, I'll see you at Christmas
stay strong stay faithful stay diligent. j.k.s.
No comments:
Post a Comment