Monday, October 6, 2014

Week #54

I’ll be exited to see Conference! I’ll see it this coming weekend, because they have to translate all of it first, but I'm exited and our investigators will get to see too! So I'm exited for them!!

It was a fun time in Germany, kind of wish I’d let you guys get me lederhosen, it might have been fun! It’s ok, though, we will have another great time when we visit Japan, right, so we can just get a katana, then. I should finally be able to get the camera today, we will see, so just bare with me.

We’ve been seeing the blessings of the Lord so much lately! New investigators weekly, and two investigators actively going to church! I'm way happy for them.
language is going well, not so much a barrier but I catch things I didn’t understand all the time, just vocabulary based really, so I’ll keep at it.

Another typhoon was supposed to come today but it looks like it missed, blessings of the Lord, I presume!

I'm happy to hear that every one is doing well and moving forward, love you so much,
stay strong stay faithful stay diligent, JKS

Kemp Chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment