To answer two of your beginning questions, yes we had a good typhoon here! It hit us pretty good and it fell right on Saturday and Sunday, so no conference, and not next weekend either, all the missionaries in the zone will gather on Thursday and watch all of it from 9 am to 8 pm. I'm half exited-half terrified. And I was referring to when you pick me up, and we visit a bunch of cool places and speak I Japanese for you and stuff, but theres still 10 months to discuss about that.
In other news I finally got a new camera, and I'm way happy with it! I’d send a picture of it but most cameras don't have that feature yet… The typhoon kept us cooped up in the apartment for two days,so lots of study time I guess!
We taught a few lessons this week, but with Friday through Sunday taken by the typhoon, those being our most productive days, it was not a super eventful week.
The transfer is coming to a speedy end, I’ll soon be on transfer 10, and an old man, my year in Japan passed on the 10th without me noticing until the 12th, and before I know it I’ll be seeing all of you over Skype, its going waaaaaaaaay too fast I still feel like a first transfer, despite that I know I've grown a lot, it’s hard to notice sometimes.
I hope mom had a fun drive, and golfing was fun, we'll just have to have a sushi and donut party when we get back, cuz I make sushi all the time now, it’s super easy!
Anyway, stay strong, stay diligent stay, stay faithful, JKS
love ya,
Kemp Chourou
No comments:
Post a Comment