A question or two for you, Dad,
First, as off topic as it may sound I’m trying to be responsible and get it done quickly, plans for after the mission it’s still a-ways-away but I just want everyone to be on the same page of course before I go into anything big.
As far as majors, general schooling is a good start, I’d love to go into the concept are field now but that can change fast I’m sure so, that’s a good place to start! I’m not too good at planing this or knowing what is the right way but, I figure I’ll try to work before that or during it to help pay for that stuff. I would like to know what you think about it.
And for a here and now topic, we found a store here that might have my size in a suit, they ordered it to check but it’s around the same price as that ones we got at the missionary store but without the shipping price! Nothing for sure right now but I’ll tell you if it works out, it looked like it was around $280 on the price tag but tell me what you think.
Love you and sorry about this stuff all of the sudden it’s just been on my mind a little and it would stay there if I didn’t say something and only the black suit jacket is wearable right now, so I wear it with my slacks and if I keep losing wight than its going to be too big pretty quickly.
Anyway I love you dad, I don’t know how I would survive without your help out here!!
sorry for the trouble,
Connor



No comments:
Post a Comment