Monday, November 10, 2014

Week #58

I’ve been asking people and comps here and there about information, on schools, I know that BYU Utah has a way good program but that is super competitive and a little cut throat I don’t know much about BYU-I though, the two other that looked like they had potential were the U of U, and one in Washington called DigiPen that’s a business college for the production and entertainment arts, all looked like the same price range, DigiPen was more directed towards hands on stuff I think though, that’s where my comp wants to go.

I’ll send pics of the suit next week, I’m picking it up today.

As far as things in my area, we are working with a few different people, mainly a Japanese lady, Chinese lady and a Philippino lady,  I’m definitely getting to use more english which is funny because that’s usually what you would expect from, Okinawa really, not Hiroshima as much, it’s getting colder every day here, heading towards a good Hiroshima winter, and I’m betting I’m going to finish off in Okinawa in the summer, just to complete the pattern of weather extremes in all my areas, but we’ll see.

I’ve had a little drawing opportunity lately, and more in the concept art side of things too, thankfully, my comp had a way good book idea and he is actually a very good writer and he wants to also pursue entertainment arts, so I’m drawing concepts for his story based on his descriptions, I’ll send pics.

Japanese is also going along good as ever, not really any noticeable difficulties that won’t be fixed with time and continued effort, it’s cool to say that I’m technically bilingual, but I’ll keep up the best efforts to never stop improving.

ja, hawaii ni yoku tanoshinde kudasai,

shinkoteki ni, kinben ni, tsuyoku tsuzukenasai, J.K.S.

love you all, I keep it up till the end, which is still like 10 months off but my comp dies this transfer so it just makes me think ahead, but either way, ganbarimasu.

Connor Kemp Chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment