Monday, November 24, 2014

Week #59

no mail Dad!?!?!?? I'm hurt, but I'm sure you busy saving some one or something, so its ok

Any way so a little about this week, as far as highlights, i got to sit in on an entirely Portuguese lesson, we almost had lunch with some leaders from another religion, and i drew more pics, oh and a new investigator.
 
As for whatever else we slept on roll out mats, ate pineapple marinated chicken went to a buffet, sang songs and den-do. yay! missionary work. we are approaching the end of my tenth transfer and my comps last, andC hristmas yaaa!,

I finally got some language study system going again so I'm happy with that, and things are going good here, sorry its not so long.
 
And that school looks cool have you had a chance to look at the web site are all? If you do, tell me what you think.
 
Any way love ya,
Stay strong, Stay faithful, Stay diligent, JKS
Connor

Mom,

We're actually doing thanksgiving today as a zone, basically a big lunch, that should be fun.
If I was to ask for some things for Christmas it would be, fluffy warm socks new garments of the next size down, and maybe a new rain suit they're expensive here, and my usual Turkey meat stick we always get. Other than that, I'm doing great.

It's crazy to see all or should I say, hear about all the young guys I knew going on their missions there will be a lot that changed when I get back.

I did get the suit, and I'll send some!
love ya



No comments:

Post a Comment