My comp right now is getting a bean(new miss.) so he won’t be comps with me soon, we haven't gotten calls yet so other than that we don't know what’s happening I’ll tell when I know.
When he had to go to Fukuoka for trainers training yesteryear I went into a 3 man with the other companionship and dendoed that day, we went and ate at a dope sushi place with a member and then ate gyudon(beef on rice) for dinner oishii!!!(Delicious).
Those were most of the interesting thing this week I think.
Love you
Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent
JKS
Connor
PS. As for the bullet train, it costs like 90 bucks from hiroshima to fukuaka, the windows aren't bad for me your high off the ground or in a tunnel, it’s just like a supper comfortable bigger airplane on the inside. Fruit are very expensive as is cheese and beef, most things are more expensive but especially those things usually, milk ranges but the 1.00 stuff isn't 100% milk so it depends on what you want, they only come in 1 liter cartons too. Chicken is the best priced stuff at least for us.
Glad to hear sunny is ok, I miss that pup you guys too, I’ll see you all in not long though i guess.
Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment