I forgot to lay out all of those five things after that p-day honestly but may be I can do it like a one a week thing, so with that the first id have is, having the right motivation, this point determines how far your willing to go, if your motive is something changing and inconsistent so will your willingness, some peoples motives are seeing baptisms sending in good looking numbers being a good missionary, things that are some of the goals we have but what about when the chance time comes that none of those things are fallowing through, your whole purpose feels striped away and some drop into depression, but if your motivation is something as simple as I love heavenly father Jesus Christ and the people around me that I will try time and time again to help them no matter how many times I fall short than your putting you faith in something eternal, and your motive never dies unless you forget it. a great missionary full time or member, is motivated by his love for the lord and the people.
That’s one of the biggest ones for me but I’ll give another next week.
as for things that happened this week, it was mostly normal dendo but we did have a few great things happen, first we got a text from someone named tanaka rui never met him before but through some questions found that he was the friend of a previous investigator, and had received some lessons himself, but he was willing to meet on that Sunday, and we invited him to our ping pong night, so him and his two friends came and one was the previous inv. and the other another friend then all three came on Sunday as well and there meeting us again this week so we will see how things role out from here as for other things, we got to go to a big meeting in fukuaka were elder nelson of the 12 talked to us about using the tech that’s soon coming to the miss namely iPad internet, and Facebook, which was a lot of fun too.
And today for p-day we went with a member to see some cool sights, I’ll send some pics.
But anyway that’s mostly been my week, send me some pictures of your lives too all those who subscribe to this channel I love seeing pics too.
Talk to you soon.
Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent JKS
Elder Connor Kemp chourou
No comments:
Post a Comment