Monday, March 30, 2015

Week #77

I’ll start with your question, I know the most about Okinawa more specifically Naha city, I know almost nothing about Kyushu as a whole let alone Fukuoka so it would be an adventure for me too there, I can also get you around a bit in Hiroshima,
But I’d say 5 and 5, probably, there is allot in both, but I only know about what’s in Okinawa really,
As for the other stuff, I thought I understood the question, the first one I said was my personal conclusion, that I've found in others and tried to exemplify, because I’ve found it all stems from why you’re doing it, after that I would say, that as you said, 1.not settling for comfortable but always striving for improvement, 2.kind and understanding of others situation not judgement or condemning, 3.they remember and fallow what they know and hold dear despite what other say or do, 4.do what is right because it is right, not because of the logical reasons we my learn along the way, and as a said at first, 5. are motivated by a love for heavenly father Jesus Christ there fellow man and family, not because of personal recognition etc.. I'm not sure if those surprise you very much because there more or less the basic principles of the Gospel, but that's really all it ever was to begin with, after those things the specifics of like what they do don't have much relation to it because everyone has different things that there good at and the lord uses us in our strengths if we let him. When I'm doing my best to be all of these qualities I'm the happiest, that’s all I can say.

As far as how the weeks been, just a little on the slow side some of our investigators stuff fell through, but that happens, we just had to go to the hospital for my comps ankle that he hurt in the MTC and has been swollen for 4 months, and now he has a brace and some meds we will see how things go there. Not a bad time just not super eventful ether, on the bright side ping pong night had a great turn out again and it was way fun, and we had a big meal after church with the ward and it was wayyyyy good. weathers been getting warmer, in the 60s today, going to be fun to have suits on here soon, suet season ends on April 30th and we should get iPads this week so that’s fun to.
Love you hope you all have a good week before we talk next,
stay strong stay diligent stay faithful JKS
Elder Connor kemp chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment