Monday, April 6, 2015

Week #78

I'd send you tons of pics if I could my camera charger has gone missing, it’s ridiculous the amount of camera issues I've had out here and I swear I’m not being particularly irresponsible or anything it just not meant to be. I can get hold of another cord for like 10 bucks but they have to order it so I’ll wait to see if I transfer or not. Sorry for starting off with the bad news, I'm supposed to be the optimistic one, on the bright side we do get iPads here soon so any pic I really need can be taken with that soon. Elder Ringwood actually talked to us as well alongside elder nelson about the iPads, I’ll look out for the talk, 
on a brighter note, I reached my goal weight that I was going for at the beginning of my miss, of 230 lbs, right now I'm just under that, but I get here and realize now how much weight I’ve also lost in muscle mass so I have to drop the goal lower now probably to like 210 to 205 that probably what I've got left to go I think, but 20 lbs over weight is a far shot better than the 80 or 90 I started with.
I’ll have to try the thankfulness thing; it will be easier with the iPad but I’ll start in my planner for now.

This week was Barbara(all over the place) we had to get an MRI for my comps ankle it took going through 3 hospitals and me speaking and translating allot of Japanese way good practice for me though, many hours of weighting and such, but finally got it taken care of, my comp rolled his ankle about 4 months ago and it’s still swollen, and decided not to tell anyone till now, from the MRI we found out he has some cartilage damage and a partially torn ligament swelling is just cuz of the cartilage, sorry for the spelling the spell check doesn’t work on work on this computer and my spelling is worse than ever, any way after all this stuff we could get back to normal stuff, we had an Easter party on Saturday, lots of fun, got mild food poisoning on Sunday, was out for the day after church, den do day on Monday, in which my comp crashed his bike, partially hyper extending his knee (shaking my head at this point). And now finally we have transfer call p day. Were we having plans to go to a monkey zoo, and eat okonomiyaki which I will make for you when you’re here. I’ll tell you how transfers go when I know.
Love you soooooo much see you when I’m 20 (weird)
Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent JKS
Elder Connor Kemp chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment