Monday, June 22, 2015

Week #88


Things sounds like true back there, I'm glad things are good, I'm sure with the summer started now there's a lot of opportunities for it. I will agree with those at home it's gone by way fast I can't believe it, but I have an extra-long last transfer for a final push, 7 weeker.
We have transfer calls today so we will see how that goes the way it would appear is that I'm dieting here and Ratslaff is killing me but I thought that about Yanai so we never really know ya know. We will see today. We have like 4 recent converts of the last 6 months to work with so we get to periodically meet with them there way good guys all in temple prep class, one of them named Ogata got made kind of homeless recently I can't really explain all of it but if you could please pray that he is able to find a place to stay and a situation that will allow him to continue to progress in the gospel.

So our area Taniyama is just south of main Kagoshima city, some city but mostly schools housing district and apartments and then eventually farm land, allot like Takasu really. Because of the volcano there is ash all over it just kind of makes things dirty is all you don't notice it till you do, most of the dirt hear is ash.

The branch is great, way friendly people I still barley know them but I hope to get to know them well here soon I really need to start to figure out the area here quick.

We had a shokuji, meal. After church with the whole branch and I got to do some translating for a visiting American couple the wife served here 40 years back and the husband servers in Tahiti so no Japanese, good food lots of fun and had a FHE yesterday with a less active family. The Tabatas, dad and a son, dads a good guy but kind of immature, so it's hard to get him to commit to much of anything, we'll try our best with him though.

Anyway that's mostly what it's like here I'll see if I can send some pics for you.

Love you guys sooooo much

Stay strong stay faithful stay diligent, JKS
Connor



No comments:

Post a Comment