Has he been using the jeep than? Well that's super unfortunate. I didn't
know he had plans to come with you, that would have been cool, I hope
everything comes through ok though.
As for this last week it was lots of fun which didn't hardly get out for
tracking at all though so were shifting some things around in this week’s
schedule so we can get out more. On transfer calls on Tuesday no transfer so it
looks like I'm dieting here in taniyama unless I go through another random
e-transfer again, but that's unlikely. Wednesday was Eikaiwa ( English
conversation class) Thursday weekly planning Friday activity planning for an
open house and natsumatsuri ( summer party) and a member dinner that evening,
Saturday was pack full, literally we had some morning study, kids Eikaiwa, a
lesson, ping pong party with the he young men's our weekly basketball activity,
then our weekly ping pin activity, I beat one of our investigators in a jujitsu
match cuz I'm twice his size, overall it was lots of fun but loses of stuff. On
Sunday we got some dendo time but, cuz it was far away about an hour walk and I
have to walk for now because of the bike transfers, I ran or jogged back while
my comp rode his bike like and got back in half the time it took to walk there,
I love how much more active my mission has helped me to be, it's truly a huge
blessing. If have been dead from these last few days normally. But all my stuff
was fun I can imagine straight patients for 16 hours then a call night, that's
tough. I'll hug you to make up for all the needed ones when we meet. Soon
enough.
I did get the new backpack and I'm very happy with it it's totally water
proof and should hold me through college as well. Thanks sooo much I'll send
some pics.
I take it most everyone in the ward who left before me is home now, anything
ingesting happening in the neighborhood?
Love you and see you soon enough I'll give it my best sprint here for the
final stretch and pray there will be merciless to fallow.
Love you
Stay strong stay diligent stay faithful JKS


No comments:
Post a Comment