So as for this week, I'd call it a success, I wouldn't
say I measure it too different than a missionary in Africa, at least PMG
defines success as the effort of the missionary not necessarily the number of
people who get baptized, if we try our best the lord promises us success so I
know I'm helping his children grow closer to him in some way, that knowledge is
enough to keep me going with plenty of energy, my mission has really helped me
how to measure success,
We found a new investigator that we should be meeting on Wednesday
and we were able to work with allot of recent converts, members, do some
service, and eat cake. All the bases covered really.
The branch found out that I was leaving soon so they've asked
me to give a farewell talk which is still tree Sunday's off, needless to say I
have all this time to worry unnecessarily about it till then it was ways easier
when they dropped it on me the Saturday before I gave it when I first got here.
Either way I'll definitely give it all I got for the last stretch, there is still definitely plenty to do.
Same there I figure so, stay strong stay faithful and stay diligent, JKS.
Love you,
Kemp chourou.
No comments:
Post a Comment