Monday, July 27, 2015

Week #93

It's funny to see the pictures, I don't feel much different just cuz it was a slow process but I do know, I can do pull-ups now and run much farther, my cloths are too big at least from before, but it's funny to see, just got to get off the last bit. Then get jacked when I get home. 

We did indeed have a good week, finding time was cut short allot but, we got a way solid referral and a few other people really looking into the church hoping to really see some good progress, despite the terrible work lode o Japanese jobs, people really have to work the system hard to get breaks let alone Sunday's but harazono san the referral is looking for a new job, please pray he will be able to find one if you could he really has good intent he just needs a little assistance.
 We also got to meet a lady who is Pilipino so I have to teach in English which feels harder than Japanese, and she is Roman Catholic and feels that all the religions are good and the same, but she wants to read the Book of Mormon, but if you have any advice as to how to teach people with a Christian background (never thought I'd say that) it would be helpful.

Oh yea I have a bunch of stuff on my iPad that I'll want back at home I can other air dry it on to one of your guises phones when we meet or something, tell me if you have any ideas. 


image1.JPG 
 The elusive truck peeks its head out of its den to see if it's shadow still shows, we can expect, that it will soon be scared once again and not, come out and check for another ten years, truly a rare sight, a time to be commemorated.
 
image2.JPG 

Displaying image1.JPG 


No comments:

Post a Comment