Definitely did have a good week we have been teaching a bunch of
lessons and praying a bunch with people for their first time. And we have plans
to blow this week up best we can, the feeling of just wanting to coast to the
end is always sitting in the background but I'm just going to keep punching it
in the face, and we're going to teach 13 lessons this week 10 of which will be
with people who just meet us and they pray and have a great experience.
We will be talking to harazono San again today and we will find out
how the job search is going I'll tell you next week on e- mail or just when I
see you.
Btw my friend Zack was curious when I'm coming back in to twin so he
can be there too how is that going down are we flying into twin or salt lake or
what?
Any way I'll talk to you soon enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment